Sunday, October 23, 2005

Give Me Your Jew Gold!

Okay, so. I finnaly got to work on my Java homework earlier. I could only get half, of what I needed to do, done. We've covered loops and switches so far. I don't know if I am going to learn anything out of this class or not. Given, I've learned basic functions, that aren't in the other programming languages I've used before. So, having realized that, I've decied that, when I get some free time, I want to focus on some more advanced topics in the language. I will probably be doing my next website project in JSP. I can't bring myself to go back to PHP. The only languages I've used for the entire year are compiled. (I don't see anything that great coming out of using C++ and CGIcc) I might try working on soem other things using mono, but I think I am mainly going to keep working with Java. I don't want to have taken this class and not gotten anytrhing out of it. That is a sad waste of $300. The only thing that's good about it now is that it's my last programming pre-req. I never get along that well with my programming teachers, with the exception of Karen. I'm going to be adding a new project blog soon, for my next project. If anyone even reads this thing, please take the time to stop in and give feedback. Especialy gamers.

-Brian

1 Comments:

At 12/23/2011 08:48:00 AM, Blogger Icomplainalot said...

Following. Check me out:
http://somthoughtsonstuff.blogspot.com/
http://heroinforyourears.blogspot.com/
http://isthisworthwatching.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home