Wednesday, October 12, 2005

What's new pussycat... er Tomcat5

FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT...! I LOVE YOU! So, I finally got Tomcat (JSP/Servlet Container) installed. It took me two hours and a quarter pack of ciggerettes. (The ones that have 20) After installing Tomcat4 the first time, to no avail, everything was set up diffrently than the guide I was reading. So, I found another guide. The new guide was for Apache2/Tomcat5/mod_jk2. I didn't have apache2 installed... So I had to take out apache 1.3.3, _and_ mod_jk; then install their newer versions. That was at about 11:30 pm and I was getting restless. Why wasn't Tomcat4's port not showing up through nestat as a listening port!? The fuck if I know. After installing the new Apacke2/Tomcat5/mod_jk2 packages, I have a successful, running version of Tomcat5 installed. I can't get mod_jk to successfuly tie togethor Apache2/Tomcat5. But you can access Tomcat5 @ http://squatta101.athx.cx:8180/helloworld.jsp

2 Comments:

At 10/12/2005 06:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came across a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a website marketing site. It pretty much covers website marketing related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 10/12/2005 10:06:00 AM, Anonymous scott said...

Wow. you already got comment spam. good job doug

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home